Manufacturing Facilities & Infrastructure
Situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, our two state-of-the-art plants house world class machines and support fully automated production in a sustainable setup. These plants help our teams ensure that our promise of safety, purity and freshness in each pack is always delivered.
- Milk processing capacity – 11,00,000 litres per day
- Spray drying capacity – 70 mt per day
- Fermented milk product capacity – 100 mt per day
- FSSAI (Food Safety And Standard Authorities of India) Approved facilities
- BIS (Bureau Of Indian Standards) Approved.
Modern technologies available
- Modern processing technologies from Tetrapack (Switzerland)
- Ultra-Modern packing technologies for Fresh, Chilled & Frozen Dairy Products from FASA (LITHUANIA)
- Thermoforming packaging technologies from Multivac (Germany)
- 10% Electricity Consumption through Roof Top Solar Panels
- Transportation Vehicle Using Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Installed 386 KW rooftop Solar Panel in Sandila in 2020
- Installing the third set of Solar Panel - 3 MW
- Food safety management system : ISO 22000 : 2005